Jubilee Travel Insurance
Jubilee is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 70 million clients around the world. With one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Jubilee enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For details about product offerings in your area, contact us.
- Personal Accident – covers death and permanent disablement.
- Medical & Sickness Expenses – covers hospitalization expenses for accident or illness, including In-Hospital and Out Patient (OPD) expenses.
- Loss of checked baggage – covers total and complete loss of baggage checked in by an international airline.
- Delay of checked baggage – covers cost of emergency purchase of replacement items.
- Loss of passport – covers reasonable and necessary expenses to obtain a duplicate passport or a valid travel document.
- Personal liability – covers legal liability attaching in a private capacity during the course of overseas travel.
- Cash Less Service – Direct settlement for in – hospital medical expenses abroad.
- Emergency Cash Advance – American International Assistance Service (AIAS) will arrange for cash payments to an Insured Person through a variety of sources, including credit cards, hotels, banks, consulates and Western Union. AIAS provides this service to supplement the facilities of an Insured Person’s credit cards. Credit card transactions performed by AIAS are subject to confirmed credit.